How to restore MSSQL 2005/2008 database in WebsitePanel?
Posted by PremiumReseller.com on 29 May 2009 04:42 AM
You can restore MSSQL database from WebsitePanel / Dotnetpanel by following instruction below
1. Upload database backup file in .bak format to hosting space.
2. Login WebsitePanel, browse to the hosting space.
3. Select SQL 2005 / SQL2008 database, you will see a list of databases created
4. Click on a database to go to management page
Expand Maintenance Tools you will see backup and restore database option.
5. Select Restore > Choose option Hosting Space File
6. Click on empty Textbox to Navigate to location of backup file on hosting space.
Click Restore button to start restore process.
After restoring database, you have to add user to access the database.
Backup file should be in .bak format or a zip of .bak file.
All windows reseller hosting plans at PremiumReseller include MSSQL databases so you don't need to pay any extra.