Remove IP ban in WHMCS administration area
Posted by PremiumReseller.com on 12 February 2010 04:57 AM
You try to log in WHMCS admin area but your IP is blocked after 5 failed login attempts.
Please follow the steps below to remove IP blocking:
1. Log into your cPanel or website database administration panel.
2. Enter phpMyAdmin from cpanel, select whmcs database.
5. Browse table named tblbannedips.
6. Refer to your WHMCS ban notification where it says your banned IP address or check your ip at whatismyip.com.
7. Find entry in the tblbannedips where ip column matches your IP address.
8. Click X icon in that row to delete ban record.
You should be able to login whmcs administration area now!